Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So young, and yet so F'ed up

Its kinda funny how life changes in an instant. One moment things are great, next you have a loved one dying, you lost your job, your dog died.....and the next things are ok again. Its weird how life works. People always say "live like its your last day", what does that really mean? I mean if its honestly the last day of your life would you still be working at your job? would you stay pissed at your family?  NO you wouldnt, well most people wouldnt.

Or that other phrase that always pisses me off...like more then anything "you have your whole life ahead of you"....people tend to say that when im in the ER with some nasty infection and they look at my medical history and they have nothing better say...i just smile and nod. But inside im thinking WTF is wrong with you???  I'm a 20 yr old medical wreck..and all you can say is i have my whole life ahead of me. I could die tomorrow and thats really the phrase you want me to hear??? Sometimes i wonder where people's logic come from...or if i can even consider it logic.

Today has been frustrating to say the least. On top of having a horrible headache that is possibly serious but no one will really do anything other then say "we will give you a call back", "that doesnt sound pleasant"....to top that off my heart rate has been through the roof and im passing kidney stones...so yay!! sounds like i hit a jackpot today....

Sorry this is short, i really wanted to post something, and ive been having horrible horrible brain fog so this is the best i can do for right now. I promise im more entertaining....just not today

Thanks

Gatorade Whore

No comments: